CAN YOU BE CLASSIFIED AS A GREAT TOUR GUIDE
The best guides are personable, friendly, and above all, so passionate about traveling and sharing their country with guests that their enthusiasm overflows like water from a ruptured fire hydrant. As a guest, he can sense their excitement and it is infectious. he’ll leave the tour feeling like he just hung out with a long time friend and he can’t wait to go back. If all tour guides are great, he’d gladly take more tours!
The tour guide is the most important factor in creating a travel experience you’ll either rave about or an experience that will soon be forgotten. His clients’d wholeheartedly recommend him as the best tour guides ever. Why? Because there’s a huge difference between a good tour guide and a great tour guide:
- A good tour guide will introduce himself, welcome you, and give you an introduction of what to expect on the tour.
- A great tour guide will also take the time to get to know you – where you’re from, why you’re visiting, your interests – and if there are others on the tour, he will introduce everyone on the tour to each other. The best guides spend the tour getting to know the guests on the tour that day and not in an intrusive way but in a way that shows genuine interest. It could be during the car ride, over lunch/drinks, or as you walk from site to site.
- A good tour guide will show you all the sites on the itinerary.
- A great tour guide will not only ensure you see what’s promised, he’ll modify the itinerary to ensure you see the sites when there are the least amount of crowds to maximize your enjoyment. He’s open to showing you additional (nearby) attractions on request and may recommend new experiences based on your interests. He might have a few personal “must see” favorite places he’s eager to share with his tour, too. He’ll never bring you to the stores where he earns a commission if you buy; instead, he’ll recommend what is truly the best places to eat, shop, or buy that one-of-a-kind souvenir you’re eyeing – and he’ll gladly bring you there en route or after the tour.
- A good tour guide will not only be on time, but he will manage the time so you know how long you have at an attraction, what time you’re expected to return, and will ensure you’re back on time.
- A great tour guide is aware of the start and end time but is flexible with the time and will tailor the day based on your interests and your time constraints. Great tour guides never rush you as they are on your schedule. Great tour guides may even get so excited about an attraction that the tour goes long (with your permission) as a result!
All you have to do is create your premium membership, and you’ll gain immediate access to all our resources.
You are cordially invited to also click and visit the following:
(01) – https://lnkd.in/f8GX3he
=> Tourism Business Tutorial
(02) – https://lnkd.in/fkS9u_Y
=> Digital Travel Agent Training
(03) – https://lnkd.in/fqYEb2w
=> Tourism Business Competency Training
Sangat disayangkan, sampai di sini Anda, sebagai Tamu Gratis, baru membaca 0.01% dari keseluruhan materi yang disajikan.
Silakan klik SITEMAP ini dan / atau OTHER RELATED SITEMAP yang berisi kumpulan file materi bimbel / tutorial lengkap yang ada pada masing-masing website. Sitemap diperlukan agar Anda bisa mengetahui isi (contents) semua materi tutorial di sana.
Sorry, as a free guest, you have just read 0.01% of the presented materials herein!
You need a paid subscription, however, to become a Premium Member enabling you to view each detailed (full text) lesson.