Develop and Manage Leisure Facilities
such as: Leisure centres, Swim Centres, Sporting complexes, Gymnasiums, Health clubs etc.
- Seek a job, Start a business or improve your career prospects
- Learn from tutors with decades of experience in the Leisure Industries
- In Part 1 study management and development or redevelopment of recreation facilities.
- Learn about the nature of recreation and fitness facilities, legal requirements during construction, the management of minor construction projects and evaluating fitness and recreation equipment.
- Through the second half study day to day operations of facilities such as gyms, health clubs, swimming pools, or recreation facilities -study managing bookings, purchasing, safety, contingencies and insurance
- Learn to…
- Explain the nature of recreation and fitness facilities.
- Explain legalities that must be satisfied by construction work projects.
- Evaluate suitability of equipment for a given purpose in a recreation or fitness facility.
- Explore the recreation facilities and services are provided in your locality.
- Compare different facilities in your locality that provide the same type of recreation and fitness services.
- Describe the minimum facilities required to provide common services in different types of recreation facilities, such as; health clubs, gyms, leisure centres, swimming pools, golf courses, bowling greens and other sporting clubs
There are 13 lessons in this course:
You are cordially invited to also click and visit the following:
(01) – https://lnkd.in/f8GX3he
=> Tourism Business Tutorial
(02) – https://lnkd.in/fkS9u_Y
=> Digital Travel Agent Training
You need a paid subscription, however, to become a Premium Member enabling you to view each detailed (full text) lesson.