BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS WHILE TRAVELLING
You might be reminded before visiting a certain country like this. The level of serious crime is generally low, but petty theft is fairly common. Be particularly careful with personal possessions and travel documents in cities and other popular tourist destinations.
- Use a hotel safe where possible and avoid carrying everything in one bag. Don’t leave your belongings unattended.
- Be alert when you are withdrawing money from cash machines. There have been reports of thefts from motor vehicles in big cities.
- Windows should be kept up and doors locked when driving.
- Before you travel, make copies of your passport, travel documents and travellers cheques. Keep one copy with you in a separate place to the original and leave another copy with someone at home.
- Take particular care when walking at night in cities and towns and when visiting isolated areas. Women travelling alone should take extra care.
- There have been cases of serious sexual assaults against foreign nationals.
Payment Methods in GTBEC
You can use the various local bank transfer methods listed here.
Kindly Pay To: Drs. Noersal Samad, MA (UI)
(a) For 3 (three) months IDR 300,000 or in USD 27.00
(b) For 6 (six) months IDR 500,000 or in USD 35.00
(c) For 1 (one) year IDR 800,000 or in USD 57,00
Bank Mandiri #157-00-0185201-2
Premium member (One Year) payment confirmation
via HP / WA: 08118841937 (SMS first)
You are cordially invited to also click and visit the following:
(01) – https://lnkd.in/f8GX3he
=> Tourism Business Tutorial
(02) – https://lnkd.in/fkS9u_Y
=> Digital Travel Agent Training
You need a paid subscription, however, to become a Premium Member enabling you to view each detailed (full text) lesson.